I just wanted to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. The mail table was quite crowded with all of my birthday cards. You all brought a smile to my face! Thank you so much for thinking of me and going out of your way to send cards and emails from miles and miles away. I am so excited to come home and see all of you! You guys are the best ever. I will be flying home on May 7th :) Sorry I didn't keep up with blogs as well as I would have liked, but I thank you for following along with my journey. This has been the best experience of my life and I am so happy I got to share it with all of you. I will continue to write, so don't give up just yet! Thanks again for the birthday wishes and cards.
Mom - Thanks for my Girl Scout Cookies...You're the Best!!!
Hugs and Kisses
Ciao, xoxo
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment