Monday, February 22, 2010

Top Chef, I think so!

Sooo...Pizza Party when I get home :) Homemade pizza that is. I took my FIRST cooking class! It was the best thing ever. The food was amazing. And we had a lot of fun. We learned how to make a three course meal from scratch...Pizza, Broccoli Cheese Souffle, and Gelato. How exciting is that, I made gelato from scratch :) So whoever wants to buy me an ice cream maker for Christmas will get free gelato for life ;) Any takers? No? Okay moving on. I am hoping to go back soon, but it is kind of expensive. They give you the recipe when you are done, so I guess it is worth it. Enjoy the pictures, and I promise I will come home and cook some delicious meals for all of you :) Not all at once though because then I will be in the kitchen for 48 hours...haha I act like I have a ton of followers!


Making the chocolate sauce for the gelato.


Whitney and I...and the crazy cooking instructor.


Broccoli and Cheese Souffle.


Making my pizza dough.


Before cooking my pizza.


Broccoli and Cheese Souffle...mmmm!


Finishing off the gelato batch...don't judge me.

Whitney and I before eating dinner :)

Amazing homemade pizza.

Creme and Chocolate Gelato.

















2 comments:

  1. Did you fling your pizza dough in the air? Or is that only in America? Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie and I will take you on on DINNER

    ReplyDelete